lemon haze scrog pc grow ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dirtrider1232, May 1, 2011.

1. i have the mrgrowpro .net pc grow box that is a server computer 26.5" tall and i am growing lemon haze about 1 and 1/2 weeks old. Not super lemon haze 2 be confused with?. I am going to use the scrog method but wondering when i should switch my lights. this strain is mostly sativa so should i veg and fill up the screen like 50% in veg or should i flower now and fill the scrog screen in preflower. thanks guys :smoke:

2. u dont need to switch if u dont want i never do and i got sum fucken monsters so i guess its just on u, u can if u want.

well when u scrog it adds time to your veg so u r able to fill most the holes so i would assume u would fill the screen to just about filled if parts are getting taller then the rest pull it down by stem underneath till even then squeeze stem so it pinches it will keep it all even

check this out this will help u alot: http://forum.grasscity.com/plant-training/48363-scrog-method.html

3. thanks for the quick reply man

4. no problem dude