Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Haze - London UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by imh1m4n, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Bought £40's ($64) of this stuff, was a nice high and pretty dank.

Attached Files:

2. wow thats dank... looks like its light and comes apart nicely

3. What was it weighing for 40£?

4. Color looks really fresh and of quality ole lad.

5. A measly 2.6g lol. It was amazing though.

6. 2.6 for £40 ?! Holy fuck dude, i feel bumped if i get that for £20, even if it is amazing. Are those prices the norm London ?

7. Looks like some kill man

8. I think 2.5 isnt that bad for 40 quid. $60 for 2.5 of MEGA dank is about normal here in Baltimore/Washington area.

Nice pick up.

9. Yes unfortunately :( Where are you from and what would you expect for £40?
    I'd say 3.5 ideally.

Cool and yeh it was really good :)

10. Holy shit 65 USD for 2.6?

I feel bad your dealers are raping you like that.

And no, ideally for £40 you get at least 5 grams.

11. Maybe for michigan or where you're at, but East Coast prices range from 50-60 for 3.5g USD. 65 USD and you're getting 5 grams of dank? Must know a grower or getting hooked up. I buy in quantity so I don't worry, but for regular pick-ups that is the norm I've seen..Living in NY and VA....Correct me if I'm misunderstanding you.

OP, Nice bud though. Looks tasty as shit.

12. looks great hope twas worth it.

13. Thanks shame it's all gone lol. I got about 5 fat joints out of it.

14. nah i could get 1/8 of that for £20

sorry OP I don't mean to diss. It looks nice, and i'm sure it will smoke nice too..

15. i had some of this...a whiff of this is somethin else!

enjoy

16. Looks amazing.

17. When ou buy rinky dink amounts its going to be more expenive per gram. If op spends 500 usd he could probably get an ounce.

18. Can't afford atm lol.

19. There's one guy around here that does 7 grams for £50, another guy that does the same for £45 (it's weighed out trust me, and it's not sprayed or anything)... my friend who lives a few miles away can get 28-30g oz's for £150 :eek:

I've tried all the weed from those dealers and needless to say we got baked :D

I'm up in west yorkshire, leeds/bradford area btw :)

20. I would like to think that this is false, I have lived in the BALT/DC metro are for most of my life and have never paid anything over 65 for 3.5 and I lived in literally the richest place in the area for most of high school. I mean we had everything come through there. Maybe I just haven't had "MEGA" dank and am only picked up "MINOR" dank but still i have never heard of someone charging 60 for 2.5 in this area ever.