Lemon haze and vanilla kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ScToker568, May 7, 2012.

1. Hello GC I'm debating on the auto order I'm going to buy. If you have grow them 2 let me know how the grow went. Appreciate the feedback I get.

2. I have grown both in regular form, have never grown either in auto form though. Lemon Haze has a very puckery taste :D and goes well with a fruit smoothy. Vanilla Kush grown right is pretty devestating, but maybe not so much in auto form.

Just out of interest, why auto's? You have to keep the light on 24hours and it costs more, for less final products, although it's faster to mature it's not as good as a regular plant. You might look into some regular beans, or even the feminized ones. For the extra few weeks it takes to veg and then flower a normal plant, you get more bud, better bud, the ability to clone it if it's the bomb, and you can learn to clone and grow a full room of them every 2 months, after just about 2 weeks for the clones to root, you cycle them thru...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

3. Wanting some bud be4 harvest. what would happen If you grew your autos outdoors

4. :wave: You don't have to run them on 24/0, they do better on 20/4 IMO. I've even done them on 12/12 i the flowering tent before now. I agree though they not as potent as non-auto strains and yeild less, plus you don't learn as much growing them.

You can get much better yeild if they are outdoors (nothing beats the power of the sun) but outdoors has its own set of problems such as pest and mold. I only use autos if doing outdoors these days due to the poor weather in my area.

5. I have a short season here too, as high up and west on America as you can get...we use Sensi's Early Pearl or Early Girl, outside. Fast, furious and resistant. There are more tho, outside early finishers. Outside Dutch genes, there are a few, they have Northwest weather there too, and they developed strains to function in it in the 70-80's. Once I got all the way to the 2nd week of November, with a nice Indian Summer, before I harvested a frozen bush, but mostly I can grow until the 2nd week of Oct.