Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon haze and sunny days!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nomoredoubts, Jun 19, 2012.

1. This strain has to be by far the best summer strain perfect for a nice hot day, it just makes everything you do brighter and happier but not in a typical racey fast sativa style, I find I can relax on this too but smoke to much and it mentally drains you big style, cant get enough of this strain at the moment, but I would not want to smoke this on a cold winters day.
    Do you find that your strain choices change with the seasons?:smoke:

2. Got some Super lemon haze right now.

I agree. Some of the best stuff u can find. Top notch strain.

3. had some lemon haze a while back(about half a year). it was the second best weed(including no-name) i have ever smoked. very nice/enjoyable high.

4. I have Jack Herer crossed with some Lemon Haze so I can somewhat relate to what you're feeling. But I do wish I could feel the effects of just one or the other.

5. It is truely an amazing strain, just puts a smile on your face and fills you with an urge to walk places and do things and just generally keep moving but with out the racey speedy feeling other sativas can give, it also calms any stomach problems down, only down side to it is it does make you a little paranoid but its a fun paranoid if that makes sense like almost you enjoy having to dodge certain people or keep away from police cars haha, but if I smoke anymore than 1 joint (1g) of this I am well and truely drained mentally it feels like you have been sitting out in the sun all day when it wears off even if you havent moved out the house, defo a great morning/day time smoke, not sure I would want to smoke it after say 6pm, but 8.5/10 rating all round