Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lemon g X white russian

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by topshelfganja19, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Picked up some local indoor lemon g crossed with white Russian. Super heady stuff here. U get the pleasant taste from the lemon and the soaring head high from the Russian. Probly now one of my favorite strains.

Attached Files:

2. Oh shit, clear the building cause someone just pulled the "fire" alarm...I'm so baked right now. Looks great op.

3. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']Oh shit, clear the building cause someone just pulled the "fire" alarm...I'm so baked right now. Looks great op.[/quote]

Thanks bro. Its funny u say that cuz someone pulled the fire alarm while I was at the mall yesterday haha

4. that is some of the best looking bud Ive seen in a while, It looks absolutely covered in trichomes

5. Bud is beautiful never had the opportunity to taste either branch of the strain-How much if you don't mind telling me?

6. [quote name='"stc9357"']Bud is beautiful never had the opportunity to taste either branch of the strain-How much if you don't mind telling me?[/quote]

Thanks this was 55 an 8th

7. DAYUM. Thats some good weed man. Do you live in the US?

8. [quote name='"MrHhhiiiooo"']DAYUM. Thats some good weed man. Do you live in the US?[/quote]

Yessir dayton ohio

9. dayummmm, two of my favorite strains combined. have fun with that! :smoke:

10. [quote name='"topshelfganja19"']

Yessir dayton ohio[/quote]

I always see dank ass shit coming out of ohio. Damn i wish i still lived there...

11. [quote name='"MrHhhiiiooo"']

I always see dank ass shit coming out of ohio. Damn i wish i still lived there...[/quote]

Haha yeeea buddy we got the goods

12. i see you got some nice frosty christmas trees there! someones going to have a happy holidays

:smoke:

13. Lemon G alone is so fucking good! Most people don't even recognize the smell as weed at first cause it smells like straight up lemon zest. The buds are hard but not necessarily dense because of the unusual calyx (sp?) structure.

14. Lemon G is the best fucking bud I have ever had in my life hands down. The only place I've ever seen it is southern Ohio never anywhere else. Oh well more for me!

15. #15 Doobious Joe, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011

really I'm in Florida and I smoke something that I was told is lemon g. I have been smoking it with regularity for many years...small world maybe?

edit:eek:r its that knock off Love Potion / Faux Lemon G

16. I want to try this lemon dank so bad. So so bad.

17. [quote name='"fuji212"']i see you got some nice frosty christmas trees there! someones going to have a happy holidays

:smoke:[/quote]

I got a christmas nug saved ;)

18. + rep for taking a picture of the whole nug. I can't stand when people take pictures that are zoomed in 1,000 times. You can't even tell the quality of the bud because it's so zoomed in, and it's annoying. Anyway, this shit looks great, enjoy the smoke. I'd love to have some fire like that right now

19. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']+ rep for taking a picture of the whole nug. I can't stand when people take pictures that are zoomed in 1,000 times. You can't even tell the quality of the bud because it's so zoomed in, and it's annoying. Anyway, this shit looks great, enjoy the smoke. I'd love to have some fire like that right now[/quote]

Thanks bro I agree the best way to see the quality of the bud is from a distance. Then u know its bomb