Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Extract Tincture

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by OGchris, Sep 21, 2009.

1. So I want to make a tincture but last time i did it I messed up horribly. What I plan to do is buy two bottles of 86% alcohol lemon extract, putting two bowls worth of weed in each, and let it sit for a few months in a dark room temperature environment. My questions are do you think that it would get me high, can I spike my drink with it, and how many drops should I take each session.

2. Ok man, you have got the right idea, however some of your plan can be simplified.

First off, yes lemon extract will work, however just putting a couple bowls in each bottle might not be the best approach.

What you want to do is go by the general rule of thumb (.5-1.5 grams of herb for each oz of alcohol.)

I would get a small mason jar, throw a gram in there, then put in an OZ of the lemon extract.

Second off, you don't need to let it sit for a couple months, 2-3 weeks is plenty of time, just make sure you shake up the jar every couple of days.

Hope I helped.