Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lemon Diesel and Northern Lights pickup CO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jg0140, Jan 25, 2010.

1. lemon diesel is my fav. nice thick hits in the vapo and great taste and smell.
    got it in co springs.

northern lights
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lemon diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sweet, nice buds

3. The Lemon Diesel looks insane.

I've been smoking nothing but mids for the past few weeks :(

4. Thanks!

hey, at least you're smoking!

heres a couple more. not sure what it is. really dense buds. had this one a few weeks ago.

the last picture is the last little bit of some called blue cheese. i really liked this one. wish i had more pictures of better buds but i forgot to take em

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

blue cheese
    [​IMG]

5. Loving that fluffy look on the NL's man. Nothing like a diesel either. Good shit!

6. They all look delicious man!

7. LOokz dankkk 4$ho.

8. Wow, that's all I gotta say.
    Nice fucking buds!

9. that lemon diesels lookin sick man we had some of that through here a couple months back quite the potent smoke!

10. #10 jg0140, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    thanks guys! heres one more pic of a little of the lemon diesel. really like this stuff the lemon taste is great and i love the high. dense, sticky buds that smoke nice in the SSV - nice thick hits and it just keeps hitting and hitting :smoking:

i can say though i think that the blue cheese was about the best i've smoked through the vape. just the way it hit and for how long it hit was crazy. plus the taste- very unique i'd say! i wish i had more pics but its all gone. bluecheese btw its a cross between blueberry and big buddha cheese.

lemon diesel
    [​IMG]

11. Nice man.

303 represent...:smoke:

12. I miss Northern Lights!