Lemme know what your thinking of??

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bassbusters, Feb 23, 2013.

1. At the moment I'm sitting on the lounge, chilling and I thought of this phrase:
    "liquid dreams filled with the notions of self repentance"
    What do you think this phrase means??
    Has anyone had phrases like this that just pop into your head like this??

2. yes and I usually write em down and make a poem.

3. What are some of your random thoughts??

4. I've been toying with the idea of black magick and the illuminati/aleister crowley

5. For me to understand abstract quotes, I usually break down in parts one by one, then if there's a synonym or definition that is related to each part, observe, process, formulate then use my intuition if I can glue the parts together into solving the puzzle. P types sometimes have it easier than J types though, my mind wanders like a misplaced Waldo that can't find his way home so it's hard to pick up what I currently think about so it randomly changes based on where I am and what is influencing it.

6. I attempt to solve the random thoughts I mean it came from me so I should e able to decipher what it means but sometimes that can take a while, what did you mean about P types and J types?? I also have an extremely random thought process which can mean sometimes I can't make sense of why I think about things in the way I do, if that makes any sense.

7. Yeah, and I'll write them down in my notepad on my phone. A few of mine...

If all else fails, be thankful you don't have taste buds inside your ass.

Success doesn't bring confidence. confidence brings success.

In order to discover what kind of man you are, you must first become the man you fear to be.

8. Seems our thought process are almost the same and by J/P dictiomy it's the differentiate on how each ones reacts to the information and how they process, this is what I found from a personality forum:

I'll find more information but this is based on Carl Jung's psychology of personality types.