Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leisurely Morning Toke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chopnscrew, Jan 4, 2013.

1. anybody do this? wake up somewhat early 7-9 and blaze maybe with a cup of tea, then just kick it watch tv or read or go back to sleep if you please.

2. i have waked& baked before

3. all the time, not 7-9 when i can help it though lol, waking up around noon and starting the day with a smoke is always good :p

4. I love waking up with a glass of cold red diamond sweet tea ( blue cap all the way or its shit ) and an already rolled cherry flavored joint. best way to start the day in my opinion :smoking:

5. On the weekends. : )

6. #6 Stormy Sea, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    For me it's the best way to increase my tolerance :/ If I don't wake up and stay sober for at least a few hours I notice my highs are less intense and eventually THC stops affecting me at all.

I got into the habit of it pretty quickly, but since I took a t-break and then started smoking only after a certain time each day my tolerance has stayed pretty low. Could be a coincidence, but I've decided to only do it rarely.

Could also be that waking up, smoking, and then smoking again later in the day was the problem, haha. :) Still, I smoke a few times a day and as long as I keep it to the evening it doesn't seem to cause any negative effects.

7. I do this every morning before school it's great