Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leisure and Luke Wilson?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by superkev000, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Hey GC, this may seem like a dumb question but I'm just looking for info!!

Are Leisure and Luke Wilson connected in some way?

Any info is appreciated :hello:

2. [quote name='"superkev000"']Hey GC, this may seem like a dumb question but I'm just looking for info!!

Are Leisure and Luke Wilson connected in some way?

Any info is appreciated :hello:[/quote]

Luke Wilson is the blower of the company Leisure Glass.

3. is B. Wilson (ben i think?) part of it aswell?

4. As far as I know, Ben doesn't blow for Leisure. Of course, they're brothers, so they might work together on occasion, but Leisure==Luke for the most part. Anything with Ben would be marked as a collab.

5. Luke wilson = leisure

B. wilson = B. wilson

I always assumed they were brothres, but IM not entirely sure.

6. Luke Wilson as in the actor?

7. Not the actor. There's another artist-brother too, but I'm having a brainfart at the moment.

EDIT: Jake.

8. Jake Wilson is also another Wilson family glass blower.

To my knowledge Leisure glass was started by Luke Wilson. He may even be the only blower has of right now but don't quote me on that haha.

I think Leisure is a relatively new label.

9. He has been representing Leisure for over a year, however he just started using them as labels about 6 months ago.

10. There you go. I remember seeing all three of their names on aqua lab like a year or 2 back. Now Jake isn't even on there I don't think and Luke goes by Leisure.

11. Just know that luke wilson is the shit.

12. thanks for the info every one! :)