Legit Seed Banks Shipping to Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TheAussieGrower, Apr 7, 2011.

1. #1 TheAussieGrower, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    Since a lot of my fellow Aussies are a little overly paranoid about importing seeds, I decided to start this thread to inform them of companies which WILL (some if you email them direct) ship to Australia, and the package WILL get through customs, no questions asked.

On the websites of the individual seed breeders, I advise to email your request first, their customer service is generally great. This will assure you will be happy with your purchase.

List is in order of MOST RELIABLE and STEALTH. Price varies from company to company, but these imo are the best seed breeders in the world (that ship to Aussie).

Please, like other similar threads, don't hate on seed banks, just explain your past experience and that will help the kind folks browsing this thread for info.

DINAFEM Seeds - Spain

Short Stuff Seed Bank - UK

Attitude Seed Bank - UK (order with caution, the seeds aren't always fresh)

Dutch Passion Seed Bank - Holland

The Green House Seed Company - Holland

Kannabia Seeds - Spain

Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices Holland

Royal Dutch Genetics - Holland

If I think of any more, I will post them here later on.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. MODS, can we sticky this so Aussies can stop asking the same questions everyday?

3. You also missed one of the most reliable:
    Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices
    Loads of Aussie growers on here swear by them.

4. Nice picture on the homepage :)

5. I don't know if you guys have dispenseries in Australia but if you get medical grade and find seeds, save them and do your own shit. Find cool genetics from local growers and trade cuttings or what not. The only reason to ever ship internationally is feminized seed, or OG kush (the #18). Walked through customs no problem but... If I could tell you what I went through for that shit :rolleyes: . Lets just say for the first time in my life I thought about shoving something up my ass.

6. bump (cause I keep seeing the same bloody question)

7. Cool and good thread. So many people on here ask the same questions.

8. what one is the best i mean like geting there safely and no customs finding it?

9. Go with Attitude, the seeds may not germ though (from experience, although many people love this company), but will make it through customs...

10. thanks:)

11. What would happen if customs did get them? Just wanna know before i go ordering anything but i would love to get a decent strain other than my random bag seeds.

12. ^ You get a letter saying you have been a naughty boy, and customs will take them and grow em themselves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Awsome, always thought it could have lead to some real trouble. Cheers for clearin that up for me. BTW sweet lookin grow dude.

14. ^ cool... no worries mate. Thanks for the words about the grow.

Yeah, nothing much can happen... It's seeds... That's all. People import tons of illegal research chemicals every day via regular mail and it all gets in (so i hear)... That shit is bad, and if you get caught, it's only taken off ya. So nothing to worry about. Run the risk and grow some awesome smoke! :)

15. I just ordered jock horror through Nirvana
    fingers crossed

16. ^ I didn't even know Nirvana shipped to Australia... Let us know if they get in OK...

Here is another company I used and were VERY good at packaging...

Amnesia Seeds

17. Any more updates for my list here... Attitude are now a LOT better when shipping to Australia, and have the biggest range (IMO). Fairly quick too, about 1 - 1.5 weeks.

18. ^ Thanks Caligrower! The more sites I can get on here, the better!