Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legit ROOR Perc?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Coolkid7040, Dec 7, 2007.

1. hey gc, i needed to get your opinions on a ROOR i'm considering buying at a headshop near me. its a yellow label perc with beaker bottom. i think its like a 24 or 20 inch. the guy i talked to at the shop said it would run about 350. they havent had a roor perc in a while, so this makes me wonder if theyre trying to pass off a fake roor as a real perc one. please help me out, do you think its real? i need to know asap. thanks

2. 350 sounds like a good price, i usually hear of them going for like 450

all the roor percs ive seen were yellow labels and about that size

3. does it say roor on the side?

4. Lol, I really doubt he would be duped if it didn't have the RooR label on the side. Nice name though, I love hey arnold haha.

To OP: Sounds legit, as long as it's thick and the perc looks well made, who cares?

5. I would have to agree with DC what does it matter if the names roor or if its fake if it preforms at 350 buck quality. Don't nessesarily dismiss a fake if it looks durable, tokable, and is asthetically pleasing.

6. yeah good point. it looks sooooo phat so im probably going to get it this weekend. i'll post pics of it when i get it. thanks everyone.

7. Sounds legit.

All RooR logos have a trademark symbol on the bottom of the label.

The tree perc will have 3 arms, and it will have a RooR sig on the beaker.

I've heard of fake RooRs, but never a fake RooR perc...they couldn't pull it off as clean as they do at RooR, and if they could, they would be making the tubes under a different legit name.

edit: Also, 350 is a steal for a RooR perc. They are going for 450 regularly now from what I've seen.

8. get it, RooR percs are really hard to find and theyre worth ever single penny

my friend has a Yellow Label double tree perc straight tube roor, it the best bong i have ever smoked out of

9. Wow, where do you live? I saw one just like what you are discribing at Galaxy for $220. I think i'm going to go back on of theses days and get it (if it's not gone).

10. If it's 220, it's not a RooR perc. Maybe just a RooR, but definitely not a perc.

11. OK, well maybe I missunder stood wath a perc bong is. Someone explain it to me.

12. heres my baby

[​IMG]

get one. best hitting bong. EVER!

13. ^^

That's a perc tube.

It's another level of filtration on top of the downstem.

14. yo emag, where have u seen roor percs in our area? i am going to secrets tomorrow to get a new tube so i want to know. i am dropping like 450 on it so if i could snag a roor i would. but i only want a perc's one because my other option is a PHx, which is double perc'd. hit me up cause i dont want it to be to late!!!