Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legit or Not?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highasfuck1989, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Yes its an excellent portable vape

2. Think I might get one, seems like a good deal and cheaper than the website.

3. I promise you will be more pleased with your purchase if you look around and maybe drop some more money on something that will last for years.

4. Won't the MFLB last for years?

5. MFLB has a lifetime warranty... even if you smash it with a hammer, they will replace it for free if you ship it to them.

I just bought my MFLB last week and it is one of the best decisions I've made. It's definitely worth it. It heats up in seconds, portable as fuck, and hits really hard. I'd definitely recommend it.

6. Thinking on this heavily. Is it good for people that only use it once a day? Either this or some more weed...

7. Of course. This will save you a lot of money on weed. I used about .4 Gs last weekend and was pretty much constantly high. I still have the weed I already vaped and it can still be used in it later, it just doesn't taste as good as fresh weed. It still does the job, though. I would definitely buy one if you don't already have a good quality vaporizer. It's easier on the lungs, too.

8. No I've never owned one before that's why I was curious about it... is it easy enough for beginners?

9. No I'm not trying to bash it. I had one and I liked it. But for a person that smokes everyday or at least 3-5 times a week , I would recommend something that produced more vapor and not heated by batteries.

10. If you get it make sure you get powerex batteries with a powerex quick charger. The batteries they send you won't last that long.

11. :wave: If you plan on making it your main tool for smoking you might want to shell out a little more money on a better vape. That's if you want to pay a good amount of money for a vaporizer. I know MFLB definitely works well but the whole heating it with a battery seems kinda cheap. But yeah they work good.

12. The mflb works very well, the battery thing is a small hassle but of almost no bother as the overall performance of the unit is excellent and it provides a pretty good tasting vapor, just don't hold down the batterys for too long at once only ten second hits, and in between hits shake it up and you're golden :wave:

13. awesome portable vape, works excellent..very simple to use. push battery in, cover carb hole, and thats it. ive had mine for a little more then a year still works great.

14. I fucking love the MFLB. Green goes a long way in there.

Although, I've recently been throwing in crumbly hash inside mine, and it vapes it amazingly without sticking to the screen. 5 good long rips of the hash and I'm too stoned to take another hit

15. I may eventually get one, but I'm not totally sure.