Legit or Fake deal? (RooR)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MiZZuRKeD, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Looks sketchy to me.

2. well they spelled it roar so i can only assume its bullshit

though it does look like a pretty nice bong, mabye cheap glass or some shit i dunno. This is partly the reason why you should buy pieces in real life so that you can inspect them first, quality of glass, thickness etc.

also it doesnt have a chance of breaking or cracking during shipping

3. As a general rule of thumb I wouldn't trust any website that can't spell the brand name correctly.

4. it is fake. Labels off for sure, i would say you could tell my the signature too, but i cant see it in that picture.

5. fake .de only puts percs in @ custom request so $$$$$

also lol just look @ it it screams china glass

6. it's 100% fake, although might be worth 140...but the site seems sketchy

7. funny story=i was in a houston smoke shop a year ago and bought a bong. it was a ''roar'' with a lions head on it. the label and lions head was in gold and the bong was thick as hell. it was dffused and all glass on glass. i have a jerome and a roor so i do know good glass. its funny i paid 80 bucks for it. i have the label but its a damn good bong. who ever made it did a good job

8. i cant trust the Roar bongs ive seen. i know exactly what you are talking about. a headshop out in katy called high life sells them along side fake RooR's. china glass for sure.

9. 100% fake.

.de's don't have percs

10. Font looks weird and so does the top

11. Damn i looked @ this tube and all I could think of was "add to cart"

12. dude its a real roar

13. its not real.german roors do not make percs.sorry but thts definetely fake

14. its probably a korean or china made one. Still would probably get the job done, as long as you dont really care about the name..which i think you do.

15. that site is so sketch man don't even try that