legit hunger pain question

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by buttfuckbarbie, Dec 19, 2011.

1. I'm 5 days into a mostly veggie and fruit diet. I don't eat much but when I do it's usually anything non-processed. For the last 24 hours, I've been getting pains in my back and stomach. It kind of feels like my stomach is about to do a hardcore rumbly growl, and it builds to the point where it should gurgle, but it just really hurts and then goes away. I feel it in my actual stomach and in my back in the same area.

My question is,.... is this normal? I'm assuming it's just from the lack of bad food sitting in my stomach and now that it is legit void of nastyness, it's adjusting to it or reacting somehow to that. Peace and Pots to anyone who took the time to read this <3

2. My first thought is that you are adjusting to your new diet, and your body is used to getting a lot more stuff in there.

A lot of the bad foods we eat cause us to feel full. I would review your diet, consult a nutritionist, and make sure you are getting everything you need.

It's a misconception that a veggie diet contains everything we need to be healthy. You have to make sure you eat the correct things. It will be important to consult a nutritionist if you go on this diet.

Done right it can be very healthy though I reject the idea that meat has nothing to offer and is very unhealthy.

3. #3 greatdayne, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Are you eating enough, hope your counting your calories and meeting your maintenance daily (ie 2400-3000cal)

4. You're lacking some serious protein from your diet. If you're not a fan of meat then buy yourself some protein powder in addition to your meals.

5. This. A lot of tasty yogurts have a good amount protein too.

6. Potatoes, avocados, nuts, seeds, rice, legumes, etc.

All foods that will fill you up. I would highly recommend alot of seeds and nuts though.

Assuming you're a vegan or a vegetarian, or just someone with very little animal products in there diet, nuts and seeds are extremely important to add on top of veggies/fruits.

7. Eat some egg, steak, chicken or and fish. A purely fruit and vege diet is not a healthy one.

8. ^exactly. man was made to eat meat (incisors).