Legit Hate waiting on dealers... lol

Discussion in 'General' started by Justin1020304, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Cant wait until its legal and its so simple to get, sucks relying on people that rely on peoples people lol

Anyway whats everyone up to? Smoking I'm guessing? xP Got a little Raspberry Kush :cool:

2. A dealer doesn't tend to be an individual that relies on another person relying on another person that'd be some middle man just trying to make a few dollars and doesn't even tend to have enough money to carry the product themselves.

Get a legit dealer and the only thing that's going to ever hold up the cash flow is if they get arrested haha

3. Just my 2 cents.
    1. If you are buying small, that's why there are so many "People's people. "
    2. Personally, I just started smoking again this year. It's been 20 years. And it wasn't legal here.
    But I also know, the only person I can 1000% trust is myself. ESPECIALLY when it comes to something illegal. So I grew my own. Now I dont have to worry about who I get it from, when they will be around, if I'll run out. Or if I'll get caught.
    Just open one of my 4 big ass jars and pick the strain I want.
    Grow your own, Even if it's just a plant or 2. If you keep hush hush no worries on who knows so you won't get caught obviously. And you'll always have more than you need :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2