Legit guerrila grow stealth style

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grogro, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Well I am about to start my first large scale outdoor grow.I have 2000 acres of woods between a couple of neihborhoods in my area.It is very hilly and growth is dense with some nice open areas as well.
    There is a creek that I will be using as my guide to start sporatic plantings alongside the creek as well as some spots deep in the woods.I will be prepping the spots over the next two weeks,I am using a fold up army shovel to dig holes,in case I encounter anyone I dont want to be seen with a shovel if possible.

I have acess to about 40 White widow clones anytime I'm ready for them. [good friend has perpetual grow going] They will be in solo cups and about 5" tall.My plan is to make several trips with backpack into woods and plant them into their pre-dug and prepped holes.I plan to start planting May 1st,this may take several days due to thick brush ,steep hills and thorn bushes .It literally takes hours to cross these woods and is not really anywhere you want to go.I have dropped a few trees while out scouting to open up the canopy.[I know chainsaws arent very stealthy] Anyways I am wanting to leave these alone as much as possible and hope for the best.I can water some of them when needed,like if we dont get rain for a week,but many will be left alone for 3 weeks at a time due to difficulty of getting to them. What type of mix would be best for this? Can anyone recommend something they have used for this. Any little tips you guys have are appreciated.I have read the stickies btw.:smoke:And I do have a few indoor grows under my belt ;) just not done it outdoors in a LONGGGG time. But I'm back beeatch.:wave:

2. Not sure on ferts, you dont want to attract crits, but I have used soil moist, it works well to retain moisture, I would research it if you are going organic

3. I would say for nutes go with cheep old mirical grow if you are growing 40 plants your going to use alot of nutes its cheep and woorks great I just give the soil a good flush at the end