Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

legit but worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrCardboard33, Mar 4, 2010.

1. I can get some good medical dank for 25 a g. Its pretty expensive but the stuff is sooo worth it its the best stuff ive ever seen. This is all my dealer sells pretty much too, so what do you think GC, would you go for the quality if it was 25 a g or would you go for quantity by buying mids?

2. depends on your thinking, personaly id rather get high end mids for g for g. unless its some amazing bud that youve never had or seen before i wouldnt bother

3. If it's some good bud, it ain't bad, but that's 5 over what I pay for a G

4. Dank buds are usually $20 a gram. So $25 isnt too steep for some reall good bud. I would definately pay that if it was as good as your saying.

5. id say go for it if the buds are dank. 5 over is not too bad

6. yeah thats what i thought, idk its just really good quality, like the stuff i have now is a hybrid of cali orange kush and grand daddy purple... i should take some pics of it lol i wish i had a camera

7. i pay 10$ a g even of amazing shit