Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

legit bluedream and purple aple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bubbleerjsp, Nov 25, 2011.

1. blue dream on left purple ape on right. dank shit smoke all of it already.

Attached Files:

2. how did u sneak an l in the title

3. what are you talking about man,.,,>>> DAF<
    AS>
    ?

4. Maybe apple? Missing 'P' perhaps?

5. did you take that pic with a calculator?

6. lol'd at this thread attempt.

you can literally see NOTHING in the picture OP.

the comments that follow are better than the picture itself

7. There ain't nothing legit about any of this

8. what makes it legit cause you said so? lol looks like a fuzzy picture to me but enjoy away!

9. Worthless picture alert

10. Some of you are acting like dicks. The guy probably doesn't know any better. So the pictures are blurry, okay, that doesn't mean everyone should give him shit for it. This is supposed to be a peaceful forum, but lately it's all about taking shots at others. Chill out GC.

11. This ^

Edit: the pic is pretty shitty though. Op next time try focusing the camera on your bud. :)

12. I partially agree with you, but how else will the OP learn to not post such shitty pictures? I mean people are hardly acting like dicks on this forum, they're just being honest by saying what were all thinking.

I wouldn't say this is over the top either, I mean the picture blows! And the comments made up for it! :smoke:

13. [quote name='"Slawter"']did you take that pic with a calculator?[/quote]

Trololol