Legend of Zelda

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by EyeDream, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I been Playing Windwaker HD on the WII U and just beat Dragoon Roost Cavern last night.

I might play later if my woman will stop bugging me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Out of curiosity how good was skyward sword compared to Twilight?

Loved Twilight, debating buying skyward

3. Skyward Sword was definitely a great game. I highly recommend you play it. The graphics are a bit childish but, don't let that throw you off . I do love the look of TP a lot though.

4. My Girlfriend has been obsessed with this series almost all of her life so she's dragged me pretty deep into the zelda universe lol. I actually beat the newest one "a link between worlds" for 3ds not too long ago and it was actually incredibly well done. Maybe a little more on the more simple and straightforward side but it worked really well. Besides when zelda games are like that I tend to get lost and not know how to progress haha.

Overall I think Windwaker's my favorite between nostalgia, art direction, and game play

• Like Like x 1
  5. Currently playing Minish Cap on my Game Cube - Game Boy Advance adapter and it's a lot of fun! :) next I'll be finishing OoT! Then MM?

• Like Like x 1
  6. #86 bongtokes6200, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    i just started replaying majoras mask, i forgot sooo much about this game, i'm a lil rusty now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Has anyone played the remake of OOT? That's another zelda game I like a lot. I loved the OOT game itself but the n64 controllers I've owned just aren't that great and made it really difficult sometimes. But this game totally cleaned up the combat and movement and makes the game a lot more enjoyable I think. And the graphics are much better obviously. It's a little expensive at $40 but aside from nostalgia 3DS is by far the superior way to play OOT  :hello:

8. Oot and majoras mask on N64 was my childhood. I finished playing the twilight one on wii. Twilight is very good but doesn't come close to OOT. I finished majoras mask barely knowing what was going on haha such a tripper. I think I wana start again at oot.. This time stoned. I still have every song scratched into my brain. My favourite's the forest temple lol
    I see like me, everyone hates the water temple
    But what are some of you guys favourite temples?

sent from my HTC one

• Like Like x 1
  9. loz games are one of my favorites to play high. I've beat the original loz, ocarina of time, ocarina of seasons, majoras mask, wind waker and twilight princess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The Spirit temple has to be the sickest one next to the Shadow temple.

11. Just thought I'd drop by to say fuck the Water Temple. That is all

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Even happier I bought a Wii U after E3

13. Just started playing twilight princess again after years and it's just as fun as when I got it, only on the grass (first) temple and I still enjoy it a lot, I would play skyward sword but I don't know where my wii motion thing is, I had the wii before that shit came out and I like it but I would like it to e possible to play without it, kinda a unplayed game at the moment D:

-Dai

14. nothing beats ocarina of time...nothing. and the water temple is a straight bitch. youll end up being onekey short. you just gotta fuck around...a lot.