Legend of Zelda

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by EyeDream, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I played MM up to the point where you gotta kill the skeleton king guy, the whole restarting the timer thing just bugged the shit outta me to no end, i think i may have finished the game now that i think about it im not sure but like i said i was a huge OOT fan and going from that to being limited to a timer and restarting the fuckin thing and this and that like shit man i just wanna enjoy the game not feeling like i have to escape ganons falling castle for my entire gaming experience..

I will admit the alien invasion on the farm was pretty fun though. 

2. thats a matter of perspective.
    Remember wgats eaay for you isnt easy for the rabble

"Gamer" used to be a title reserved for video game snobs. Now its just anyone who owns wow or xbox

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #63 EyeDream, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Yeah, MM did frustrate me a lot with the timer and shit but still a good game none the less. I just got to the Arbiters Ground Temple in Twilight Princess (been taking my time with everything, I get sidetracked and explore a lot) and I got that spinning disc jawn, it's dope as fuck jumping from side to side dodging obstacles. Omw to the boss now!

4. I couldn't really get into any other Zelda games besides A Link To The Past. That one was awesome.

5. tp for what console? i spend much hours playing it on the wii long time ago, and it was awesome!

6. [quote name="RedRose" post="19440721" timestamp="1391164238"]tp for what console? i spend much hours playing it on the wii long time ago, and it was awesome![/quote]I got it for gamecube. I played Skyward Sword for Wii which was great, but I like using a regular controller over a Wii controller. Ordered it off of eBay for $50 for just the disc but it's worth it.

7. Ocarina Of Time and Majoras Mask were my childhood! Couldn't get enough of them growing up. They such incredible games for there time and still hold there own today. Sadly I no longer have my N64 but I recently started playing OOT Master quest on Project 64 and its still sick. Got a usb 64 controller and everything. I did play twilight Princess and it was alright but Iv never been a fan of the wii motion stuff so couldnt really get into it. 

8. Haha i know what you mean man it was annoying restarting and losing all your bombs and arrows after the restart. Did you know the song to slow down the clock? From memory it was c>c>a a cv cv

9. actually now that i think about it that could of been to move ahead 12 hours.. My memory has failed me.

10. Played OoT, wind waker, twilight princess amd skyward sword. Never beat wind waker, got passes the volcano and eventually just dropped it for some reasom. I would have to say that SWS is my favorite. You can't beat the origin story. Though I wi

Say it left more to be desired from it. Some really interestimg weapons/tools in that one too.

11. Legend of Zelda one of my fave Nintendo games but my heart belongs to A Link to the Past ....great game

only played the first 3

12. They fucked up using the nunchuck bullshit with zelda.

13. Just bought Wii U Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD Deluxe Set Bundle and am downloading the game now.

The game pad is bad ass gold lettering, a gold Hyrule crest and gold symbols from the game.

14. thats awesome. wish i had zelda decals on my wii. lol your in for a fun game, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. My download i at 81%.. my woman said she will sleep out in the living room so I can play tonight.

16. I love the WII U controller. its a tablet with controls and a web cam.

Its trick that its a stand alone unit too.

17. my friend who was going to help me with the water temple couldn't pass it either :/ ive been stuck their for ages

18. I never had a problem with the Water Temple. I think it's far more annoying than challenging. The fact that you can't map the iron boots to once of the C buttons is retarded. The Temple would be 100x more tolerable if you didn't have to pause it/unpause it every time you had to hit a switch.

19. Majoras mask had to be the hardest of them all. Constantly going back in time thinking what to do. There was no room
    For errors

20. I loved how unsettling it was. It was by far the darkest Zelda in a way that wasn't edgy.

Great video, it's more of an analysis than a review. I highly recommend watching the OoT or WW videos too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO1ckmGe-do