Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Destynx, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm new, this is my first thread, and I didn't see any other threads about this, but anyways. I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda fan, and last week I got the new one, Skyward Sword, and I was wondering if anyone has has been playing or already completed the game and wanted to talk about it. I just got done finding the second Sacred Flame at the ship.

2. Beat it. Awesome game, as always when it comes to Zelda.

In the middle of playing Wind Waker. :)

3. I love LoZ games, but I was really disappointed with it. It doesn't feel like a LoZ game to me.

4. Yeah it's kind of different from the other ones, But I'm still loving it.

5. I got the golden bundle and I love the game. The only thing I hate is Fi and lack of towns. The sky was pretty empty too, better than the ocean in WW though. The music could of been better, it was kind of weak in this game.

Also Ghirahim is FABULOUS!!!

6. Yeah I agree with all that, Fi is fucking annoying with being obvious all the time. But I really LOVE the music in this game, not as good as Ocarina Of Time but I still love it.

7. damn haha it seems like I should start playing zelda games. The only one I've played was on the old Nintendo haha

8. Which old Nintendo, the NES?
    Also what game is that in your'e picture, looks like a game created by Rare like Bajo and Kazooie or Cronkos Bad Fur day or something.

9. Ya the NES. And its some enemy from spyro the dragon

10. i've tripped through skyward sword. not my favourite zelda game, but fun nonetheless. the dungeons are wicked, but there is a definite lack of an overworld.