Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legalizing marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bone Thugs, Nov 7, 2006.

1. For a class im taking in college I have to do a term paper on a controversial <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    topic. So i was thinking of doing legalization and was wondering if anyone has found some good articles about this subject. any articles would help a great deal!

2. norml.com has loads of good shit. also, make your font bigger, hurts the eyes to read.

3. THis is supposed to be YOUR paper, use your own ideas and views.

4. haha thats pretty cool, I actually helpde my girlfriend write her persuasive speech about legalization today.

5. I will hook you up with a pretty underground site thats been known to help a brother out..

www.google.com

6. are you aware how to write a paper?

properly cited essay that references up to date sources = good grade

essay that has nothing but 'your own ideas and views' = fail

anyway, why dont you go to your campus library and actually find some articles? it's not like this topic isnt often covered or anything :smoking:

7. HA. stew just got pwned there.

anyway, yea, norml and mpp are great. make sure you include the idea of decriminalizing pot along with, or before, you mention legalization. i seriously doubt that pot will all ofthe sudden be leagl for use and growing before measures are made for decreasing the oh-so-harsh penalties placed on responsible pot smokers.

8. look for a book called "marijuana Myths: Marijuana Facts" google it or some shit. i did a report on decriminalization of marijuana and the book had a lot of good info. in it.

200TH POST!!!! WOOHOO!!

9. yea, google is pretty taboo now a days.:smoking:

10. well I changed my topic to medical marijuana, but hopefully thos esites will help for that also, its kinda the same thing; leagalization of medical marijuana. I did a bunch of resherch and it mad cool, but the paper ha sto be 8 paages long so that kinda sucks. There is a lot of interesting stuff about medical marijuana its neat!. thanks for your help everyone