Legalizing marijuana not the answer for Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Horrible science, and when he says that legalizing won't stop organized crime because they're importing all their bud I just stopped reading because he was such a moron.

2. Dangerous activity like sexual activity.

The vagina monster is gonna start eating people...

3. All stupid and or debunked bs. Nuff said.

4. All you Canadian tokers need to bombard that news outlet with FACTS, making sure to point out the flaws in the logic, or lack thereof, written in the article. Start with sharing Granny's list, and go from there.

5. I'm on it

6. :O what is he smoking? cuz i want some...

Funny how he goes on about how we have to look at the facts then throws in

"figureheads in Metchosin... tried marijuana themselves many years ago, but were careful to remark that they haven’t done so in a long, long time. I would suggest that the reason for this is that they recognized it as a poor personal choice, and opted instead to dedicate themselves to healthier, smarter choices, which have led them to achieve the successes that they now enjoy."

W-T-F is that?
    lol not to mention all most (not all) of those "facts" he presents are just that, "facts."

7. Such rubbish, its all rubbish.

8. The facts have been presented, and North America still won't buy in to truth.

It's like a little kid saying "nuh-uh!"

9. *facepalm*

10. Lol. I like how he tries to look smart by using shit that doesnt make sense. What a retard.

11. Seriously. It should be illegal to write shit that isn't backed up by science in ANY scientific article, news, posts and so on. Now there's a good law.

12. I couldnt agree more. If you cant prove it, it aint true. Simple as that

13. As a student, I'm bombarded by teachers telling us to credit our sources of information, and if not we could face a failing mark, suspension or even expulsion.
    When will news outlets and media learn the same kind of respect towards their readers? We're not stupid; where's the links to these studies pointing that cannabis is harmful? Where's the links pointing that there's any evidence behind the "slippery slope" argument?

Answer: there's none, and all this article is doing is spreading rumours about an issue that is much bigger than "it's bad, I've arrested drug dealers, your kids are at RISK PANIC!"

14. i notice its Cpl. Scott Hilderley...

not Dr. Scott Hilderley...

interesting...