legalizing it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by propotpeople, Oct 5, 2011.

1. People plz don't vote to legalize weed I love weed and everything about it and I don't want to see it go to the govs hands the gov isn't gunna let the number one cash crop be grown withouth placing there own corpos to do it let's keep the powere in the peoples hands witch we know are growing handlin and dristabuting plus places like humbolt county will be destroyed because that's wat there economy is run on let's not fix wat ant broke

2. implied facepalm, people will just grow their own

3. But then wats the diffrence people already do so y need to legaliz it

4. [quote name='"propotpeople"']But then wats the diffrence people already do so y need to legaliz it[/quote]

So the people already growing dont go to prison?
    So the people smoking dont go to prison?
    An also... So... You know... You dont get arrested for carrying a bag of plant matter?

5. That's faedral law not state and its so easy to get a club card just get one don't legalize and I'm not saying abuse medical weed but if u smoke it for that then just get a card and if u doht so u can't get a card don't be a retared and get caught

6. Or we could have the right to smoke if we so choose without fear of persecution from a corrupt government.

7. Or just smoke like u do if u already do and stop trippin ther are much bigger things to worry about for marijuana legelization then worring about a cop busting u wit a j