legalizing drugs will save lives and money

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by tedfrank7878, Jun 9, 2009.

1. The people that are for keeping drugs illegal appear to be the good moral people, the good guys and it gets them elected, but the opposite is true. They are actually the most responsible for all the drug related murders and violence that stem from illegal drugs. Making drugs illegal seems like a good idea and that it would help society, but in reality, nothing is hurting society more. What is worse thousands of kids murdered, millions of lives ruined, wasting billions of dollars or legal drugs? Wake up people.

Page 172, from The Present at, www.thetruthcontest.com

2. Your preaching to the choir on these boards besides the feds (we all know its true) that troll these boards, everyone here is for legalization.

3. I think the point is how to make it happen and the best way would be to tell the truth off the crime, murders, and cost makes not legalizing drugs foolish.

The approch that drugs are not a bad thing, or people should be free to do what they want argument will not work, but showing people the true cost clearly will. The opium trade is what is financing our enemies in the middle east. We could put them out of business and win that war by just legalizing the drug and providing it cheaper ourselves and even tax it to provide rehab centers and education. There would be less drug addicts not more if we did and a lot less rich dangerous people.

It is the good thing to do for the country and the world not the bad thing to do as most people now believe in mainstream society.

4. I agree with your posts. Education is the way to go, no doubt about it. I read the short section about drugs in the book that you mentioned, and found the content interesting and worthwhile. It puts things into perspective in a way that is easy to understand. Thanks for sharing.

We have to give people something that is better than drugs, better than monetary gain, for things to change. We have to give people the best possible thing, the truth and the life. The book mentioned at the beginning of this thread can help the masses see the truth and live the life. If it reaches enough people, we will wake up in the blink of an eye, and we will become the change we want to see in this world.

5. I agree with tedfrank7878, Drug is not a bad thing people use it for body relax, reduce their stress and depression so just feel free to enjoy it in limit.