Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legalize

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gtawiseguy3, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Hey gc im new to the forum and i was thinking to myself earlier that if weed WERE ever to be fully legal (like tobacco) and it was sold in like nearly every shop do you think the government would put in loads of different laws regulating weed and driving or do you think they would just not allow smoking and driving. Random i know but just thought id ask ha.

2. You would get a DUI

3. But what would be the test for being under the influence?

4. No and I hope it doesn't get legalized!

5. -___- i'd rather not keep paying 100+ bucks every time i get busted

6. Well fix the problem and stop smoking.

7. what problem?? im so confused :confused:

8. #8 Bunny Wailer, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    uhhhh...

Attached Files:

9. Dis shit is real. Legalization will kill the industry. why would you want mega corporations growing your bud.

10. You're unlucky. You can change your luck by changing things in your life.

11. i'd rather just grow my own.....

12. Sobority test walk a line talk to the cop if youare too high to do that you are too high to drive

13. What industry? The medical dispensaries? They could still get it from the same people they do now...

Mega corp: produces a lot, price will be cheap, convenient, etc.

14. by it being cheap dispensaries will go down under because if a D can get legal for lets say 500$ a P instead on 3200$ what do you think any business would do? growers will be growing and smoking homegrown because weed will have no value and it will cost more to grow it than the finished product is actually worth.

15. yes, sketchy drug dealers will be out of business....we'll all grow or get it from friends that grow....thats the point...we're all aware of that

16. So all growers who supply dispensaries are sketchy drug dealers? So your friend who grows will slash your prices because its legal?

17. 1. If they're smoking it once it's done growing, who cares how much it costs? it's the same price as growing it now for personal consumption

2. It's cheaper so I don't see how that was an argument for you

3. How much does it really cost to grow when you take legal issues away?

18. #18 frankenfish, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    what are you talking about? lol. dispensaries will still be a thing. people with prescriptions who don't want to grow themselves will still need a way of getting. you're capable of literally growing every vegetable you eat. do you? no you dont because not everyone wants to put the work in

19. Have you guys heard of electricity?

20. Exactly, we're capable of fermenting our own fruits for alcohol and can grow our own tobacco...why do we see so many tobacco and alcohol shops? Cuz not everyone wants to put in the time and it's just easier to buy what you need, when you need it