Legalize marijuana in Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by AutoExeBat, Dec 6, 2012.

1. #1 AutoExeBat, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    Come on guys and gals - lets stop the whining and start fighting for legalization of marijuana for both medical and recreational use. I'm tired of emailing the Congressman and PA leaders and get the same canned response from their office's bitches. Let's stand up and march to the Capitol. Let's demand for full legalization right now! Let our voice be heard!

****EDIT****

Updated page. Please visit the link below.

SUPPORT THE PEOPLE IN PENNSYLVANIA TO LEGALIZE MARIJUANA BY MARCHING TO THE STATE CAPITOL IN HARRISBURG, PA ON APRIL 20, 2013!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legalize-Marijuana-in-Pennsylvania/374453872646894

2. We got it here in WA and it just became official 45 minutes ago. My state and CO need to show it can be legalized in a responsible manner. We will show by example this is not a terrible idea, just as CA proved medical marijuana can be done responsibly and 19 states have now gone along.

3. Right now WA and CO are pimp as fuck but... You could also turn out to be abuncha fuckers if you fuck it up for everyone else. It rests on the people's shoulders now

4. You guys are lucky. Don't screw it up for the rest of us and for yourself as well!

5. Honestly, we are normally the last to get anything like this. I mean we aren't even allowed exotic animals that wouldn't thrive in our climate. Meanwhile Florida is exploding with invasive species, mainly because a lot of animals can adopt to theirs. Not that i wouldn't love to see it happen. i just highly doubt it.

6. Phillys got the right idea going on. They atleast have decriminalization. I dont know about where your from in PA but in northern PA where im at it seems like the majority of people are drunk red necks and I don't think their is much support for legalization. I hope we atleast decriminalize statewide soon though.

7. Yeah, man. I live in NEPA. I used to grow up in the farm - but I don't consider myself a redneck. I hate how the rednecks act around here. All they do are drinking and starting fights. It's pretty pathetic.

I didn't know that Philly decriminalized marijuana. Maybe I should make plans to move there. I'm not a fan of big cities (and I absolutely hate the Eagles, haha.) But seriously, I sent several letters to Tom Marino - and I always get the same canned response from him (or rather his office bitches). I'm pretty sure he has never once glanced at the letters that people send to him. Marino is totally against marijuana and will make every effort to keep it illegal in PA and in the US. What a douchebag.

8. Stop doubting and make it happen, bro.

9. I'm not a one man army. If we seriously had enough support around the state to start a movement, I'd be on board all day.

10. Why don't you make a Facebook group and promote change? There's a guy from Ohio who's doing that, if everyone does it for their own state and create a following something can be done

11. Not sure if Facebook is the best way but this is a great idea. Get petitions going for each state

12. #12 AutoExeBat, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
  13. Sorry for double posts - but we need to really start pushing this activity forward! Otherwise, it will never happen and we will just continue to hear people whining about how marijuana is still illegal. wah wah. LET'S DO IT!

14. Joined. Shared. Start a petition and post it on your wall, or find a petition thats already made some headway and support it.

15. Thank you, InsertUsername.

I'm trying my best to spread the word as much as possible. Please forward the page to everyone!

16. We need to organize before we can decriminalize blades. Writing letters to our rep is a damn good start. What the hell would they do when they walk in and have 5000 emails or even hand written letters.. From blue collar workers, lawers, vets, grandparents... blah blah.

Thats not jus proof of support, its proof of unbiased support. PA is a hard-headed state. I joke wit my friends an say that if PA isnt last we will be right before Texas lmao... Ill join the FB group

17. You are absolutely right, GrapheDutchh. I wonder if it's possible that we can expand the group to say, 5,000 people, and have them call/email/mail the letters to our representatives all at once. We can do that every day until they feel that the Pennsylvanians have supported and demanded the legalization of marijuana in Pennsylvania.

18. April 20th, 2013!!!!! What time is the march to the capital? Unfortunately I won't be able to make it.... However my proposition is this... We are a rock/funk/jam band playing a show at a place called Shakedown BBQ in grantville that day. I am hoping to get activists for senator leach's bill to come to our show and get the petition signed and spread the word about the bill and the importance it could have for our state. Please contact me ASAP if there's anyway you can assist in this. Thank you. Even if we can get a stand set up with info about marijuana and the positives of the plant itself would be awesome!

19. How far from philly? I'm goin to the protest at the liberty bell (yay 50 can't do shit on federal land!!) And at 420 everyone lights up its pretty dope...

20. We are about an hour and a half from Philly. Everyone and anyone is welcome to come to this event. 3 sets of awesome music, horseshoe tournament, food, BYOB, art for sale, marijuana law reform awareness... Please send invites to senator leach to make an appearance at this event! Please help spread the word and the cause! Also... if you can't make it check out Home - the Smoked Meats under the tab "meats media" then "meatstream" to see the show streamed in its entirety!