Legalize it NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by outdoorgrowman, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Massachusetts needs to atleast make MMJ legal. But the entire united states needs to completly legalize it!!! I dont get why they dont? Its not even a drug

2. Marijuana is the most dangerous drug of all! It will cause our clean white woman to run to the arms of those damn negroes! Its the same negroes that in fact use the marihuana to steal our women! They sing of it in their filthy jazz!..... A statement very similar to this is one of the main reasons our herb was illegalized in the first place. Fuck you Anslinger.

3. Its is a drug. Its just harmless.

4. Cannabis is a drug in fact but it isn't too harmful in relative terms. I mean as humans we have cannabinoid receptors so why don't we feed those bitches haha

5. Obv its a drug but not a real one lol. I dnt count it as a drug ive never even tryd anyother drug.

6. hahahaha dude there's still room for other experiences but i would never try opiates or pharmaceuticals, hell i don't even take allergy medicine haha

7. I use one thing for all things and that is marijuana, that shit soothes my sore throat when hitting the bong through ice, clears my headaches, helps my seasonal allergies, gets rid of nausea, makes me happy when I'm down in the dumps, and it just makes everything goooood.

8. Ya def wanna try sum shrooms n i have smoke salvia which wasnt bad

9. #9 Carebearsx3, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck politics. Using bullshit like that to get votes, or whatever benefits them. If the truth were actually used all the time, our country wouldn't be such a shit-hole.

10. If you really want it legalized just keep on buying shit loads or marijuana. the more people buy and smoke. the more they are supporting the grower, or dealer. thus expanding their grow room and sales, and will eventually over grow everyone.
    ~Puff a pound a Day~
    if your grower gets caught, YOU start growing in a hidden cabinet ;)

11. #11 dembonez, Jul 3, 2011
    Omg dude your my fucking hero!!-

12. but since we are talking about legalizing it NOW. all we can do as the people is marches, sit-ins, and pamphlets. just go group up with some friends and do a series of sit-ins. People WILL join you. If you get a arrested, just keep on saying LEGALIZE IT NOW, because i think if they arrested you and all of your friends it would get on the news. ;] or just stand in front of the police station with a sign saying why is it legal? with a huge-ass pot leaf on it, and on the other side turn it and say. Because you can't tax it? :p

13. #13 Carebearsx3, Jul 3, 2011
    Yes, but do not buy from shady people (drug cartels). Support local growers, not violent a-holes. Kinda like buying from local food markets rather than supermarkets.

14. YES! We should legalize it now! Show your local representatives that you support ending cannabis prohibition by sending them a letter addressing this matter. It's already written for you, just sign your name at the bottom.

LEAP | Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

:D

15. When you live where I do, it's not that easy.

16. I don't really see any age restriction on Marijuana though. Like 12+ should be fine. Because you can use it in other ways besides smoking. And thats just what some kids like to do. Experiment with an unharmful but quite entertaining substance, and see how this can benifit their boredom. lol
    just my opinion. Because I've been smoking like off and on heavily since i was 12. but only Marijuana. no other drugs needed. it adds perfectly to game playing, and getting to sleep. and many more activities.

17. The only harm marijuana poses to our youth is that in large quantities the bud is a choking hazard.

18. #18 MrSam, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    [quote name='TheGreenWalrus']Marijuana is the most dangerous drug of all! It will cause our clean white woman to run to the arms of those damn negroes! Its the same negroes that in fact use the marihuana to steal our women! They sing of it in their filthy jazz!..... A statement very similar to this is one of the main reasons our herb was illegalized in the first place. Fuck you Anslinger.[/QU

I AGREE WITH TheGreenWalrus 100%
    Weed is what turned white girls into dirty whore pregnant slutty filthy moms.
    AND ALL REAL NICE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS THAT HAD BRAINS, MORALS, AND CAME FROM EDUCATED FAMILIES!!!

19. Its an HERB not a DRUG. Get it right. Drugs are man made herbs are grown.

20. ya it don't make you stutter and talk all funny,all slow in the mind and things like that in the long run!!!!
    NOOO WAAAAY MAAAAN.

IT ONLY MULTIPLIES CURRUPTION INTO THE FUTURE OFOUR CHILDRENS FUTURE THAT'S ALL.

NO BIGGIE DEAL.

AFTER ALL, ALL ITS SIDE EFFECTS ARE OF DRUGS,NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

Paranoia, mood swings, laziness, emotional regret,anger, memory loss, and other multiple types of mental illnesses anddisabilities.

That's ONE of the reasons why BOTH North Americanand other governments labeled it as a NARCODIC.