Legalize it Now.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Genesis123, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Maybe the virus will bounce them out

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. I grew up in the state of Maryland. In school they taught us that we are from the 13 colonies. That the rest of Americans came later but we are the true American. There is some truth to that. In the Northern state if want to make weed legal we draw up a petition then it goes on the ballot. So the people decide. In the South the people have no voice and they love it. That's the biggest difference. We believe the Government works for the people. The South believe they work for the Government slave master. So now I live in the South which means I'm fucked.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Friend I'm in the shit hole south as well...
    There is only one option for folks like us
    And do you know what that is?
    It's called quiet rebellion
    And the way it works is quite simple, here's how it goes.
    we simply grow the hell out of it being very sneaky and underhanded, all the while touting the govts good works and policies
    But what they don't know is actually we consider them to be a bunch of cock sucking fags all the while giving them the middle finger as hard as we ever have, while we toke on the good medicine

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Then why are the states with no income tax in the south? I lived in Maryland for 4 years and felt taxed to death. I feel more represented in Florida than I ever did in Maryland. Legalization is just one of many factors that effect our lives.

5. If I ever get the money my ass is headed to Colorado!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Maryland doesn't have a sales tax. The states with the poorest people is in the South. you may look it up my friend. I just hate to live in a state where the people have no voice. In Kentucky poll after poll shows that 90% want medical weed. So they tell us to shut up and take it up the ass.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Most southern states suck more from the Fed govt than they pay in so your perceived freedom is subsidized by them bad ole liberal north and far west states.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #128 old pothead, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    We can go on line and look at what they are teaching our youth. In the history books the word Liberty is no where to be found. this war for freedom was fought over taxes. Patrick Henry said give me Liberty or give me death. He didn't say shit about taxes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kentucky sucks. Except for my UK WILD CATS:jump::jump:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kentucky sucks. Except for my UK WILD CATS:jump::jump: well at least in Kentucky folks aren't taking big nasty shits on public sidewalks...lmao
    (Californians)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. They may just be composting on the go.:tacos:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. ROFLMAO

13. I like the Wildcats as well.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Can't wait for football and basketball season.. both teams will do great things

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I would post some more but I'm too high. :smoking-bong:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Joe DIFFIE country music singer just died from Corona virus complications

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Damn, That's sad news. R.I.P. Joe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. ..it's awful news.. I'll always remember the song John deer green.. listened to that all the time back in the day when I was a kid in Kentucky

• Like Like x 2
  19. Joe Diffie was 61. Four years younger than I am.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I just seen where John Prine is sick from the virus. I’ve

• Like Like x 1