Legalize it Now.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Genesis123, Jan 26, 2020.

1. It’s sad to have to beg these bastards for permission to smoke a joint. One of these days.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yes, it should be a non-issue (just legal).

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Like I always say the government is not your momma.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I'm glad this article came out, by NORML:

Study: Marijuana Use Associated with Smaller Waistline, Lower Triglycerides - NORML - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

It's about a Canadian Study that found cannabis proved to help reduce waistlines and lower triglycerides.:smoke:

I was going to post, a few weeks ago, that I found cannabis to help me lose weight. Perhaps, part of the logic (why it works) is that cannabis relaxes you. People eat "comfort foods" to relax. So, if you're relaxed on cannabis, you are less likely to "need" comfort foods... which are, usually, unhealthy.... hence, the positive effect on triglycerides. However, there is the argument that one is just too lazy.... I mean, relaxed... on cannabis to get up to make a sandwich... which also helps reduce waistlines and lower triglycerides. Either way, it works! Legalize it Now! :D

:tacos::tacos::tacos:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #105 Genesis123, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    And furthermore.... :GettingStoned:

Since studies have shown that cannabis use reduces waistlines, perhaps Americans wouldn't be so fat, if cannabis were legal. (How's that for a legalization strategy? :smoking:)

I was eating heavy meals before bedtime, because I knew it would (help) put me to sleep and I couldn't get (the preferred) cannabis for the purpose. (I'm chronically ill and insomnia is a symptom, compounding my lifelong problem with insomnia. :() I gained quite a bit of weight, as a result, but getting (needing) sleep was the higher priority to vanity.

So, legalizing cannabis could help trim this nation (and me)... huh? :vaping:

Legalize it Now! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Well going to see my dealer tomorrow in a illegal state. Not one penny of my money is not going to a school, road, or feed the sick and dying. Just makes me upset.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I totally agree -- and sympathize. But, ya know, I'm really concerned about all the taxes government is going to add to the cost of cannabis. Schools, roads, or not, I'm poor and can't afford high taxes. I wish I had a supplier.... even black market.

• Like Like x 2
  8. @Genesis123, I feel you on problems with sleep, I’ve had them my whole life and pot helps a lot with that. I also need to get on this weed diet now as I quit eating meats and used it as an excuse to gobble up sweets like a vacuum. I used to overeat while smoking weed and getting the munchies but I’ve long got away from that habit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hang out at your local head shop.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I knew it was to good to be true. Kentucky medical weed bill that pass the house is only for pain. Only in oil form no bubs. in that case they can kiss my ass. I hope vote the senate votes it down.

• Like Like x 2
  11. #111 Genesis123, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020

Though I truly feel your pain [Wait! Did I say "pain"? Will that qualify you for weed? ]... anyway, I'm still beyond appalled that the use of cannabis is a federal or state matter and not a personal one. :angry::angry::angry:

• Like Like x 2
  12. I was watching the TV series, Yellowstone (on Netflix DVD), and in Season 2, one of the characters says, "Politicians are people who think they can run your lives better than you can". (I thought it was funny -- true, sadly, but funny it was said on television. :roflmao:) Anyway, it was followed by a few more lines of slander. Gosh, I wish I had written them down.

I edited my OP to add the bit about Congress not having the Constitutional authority to legislate (that) we can't use cannabis. I just wanted it in there. :)

Peace. :smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  13. I agree with you, that's why the govt pisses me off so much.
    They think they know so much...but in reality they do so very little..
    I feel the same way about law enforcement.
    So to that degree of mindset my motto is and always has been "fuck them all"

14. Well I got my wish. The KY Senate won't even give it a hearing. :bang:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Legal or illegal, it's doesn't rise to the level of deserving to be incarcerated or having your future crippled.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I’d hope that voters bounce them out in Nov but I know the reality of red states.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. All they have to say is I hate gays black and brown people and they'll win with ease.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Oh and they love Jesus too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Until big pharma and big tobacco companies can ensure they get their dollar, legalization country wide will still continue to be slowed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1