Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

legalize it john

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by canabliss, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Anyone who believes this shit is a fucking idiot.

~sorry

2. well i just found it intresting so i thought some of my fellow blades would like to read this.
    i do doubt this is true

3. umm fake article?

4. agreed

/thread

5. srry if it is fake =]

6. Canada is way closer to legalizing than America is. I believe last time Canada had the bill in the works America went all "you fucking better not." So it fell apart.

7. I'd like to beleive that but federally marijuana is illegal and is a class 1 hallucinogen drug, It would take a lot to make a "drug" legal. Sure they got it to be used medically.

And besides I'm sure he said this to get everyone who smokes weed to vote for him instead of obama. I beleive obama said he was going to make every state Medical MJ state, and try to legalize marijuana or make it less punishable than a traffic violatiion.