Legalize Don't Critisize

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cow-A-Bunga, Jun 27, 2007.

1. ez ppl im new here so hello!

basically my plant has been growing for 7 weeks last tuesday and it looks like this. if i wanted to put it into flowering now how much do u reckon i would yield?? would it be worth it or should i wait a while more??

btw, this is my first ever grow, it started out on my windowsill and now has been put outside, so it is being grown by natural sunlight. I am not using nutes atm but do u reccommend i use them? how will this make my plant better?

any help much appreciated

cheers
    Nick

Attached Files:

2. hey friend. put those babies outside in the ground and they should show sex within a few weeks or so. plants dont start flowering till mid august usually. in the mean time, get some kind of nute with a n-p-k ratio of 20-20-20 or something like that and let them get some size before they flower. Bigger plants, bigger buds.

3. you should put some pics up of your plot bro, if u have a chance that is

4. Your plant is small for 7 weeks. Is it getting atleast 3-4 hours of Direct sunlight now that is it outside?

You should definetly wait to start flowering, let that babe grow another foot if possible. Have you thought it might be a male?

You should definetly start using fertilizers. Right now you'll wanna be looking to get fertz with high N levels in the N-P-K ratio. This will encourage faster vegetative growth for the plant which is what u want because the bigger your plant gets now the more it will yeild when the plant is flowering, arguably.

Much luck.

5. basically m8 my plot is at the edge of acorn filed on a bit of mud. theres no special buildings or shit like that just mud and corn!

6. they are getting at least 3-4 hours a day but lately the weather has been rainy most of the time. i have no idea whether its a male or a female becuase i got the seeds from a m8 and also i dont know what the strain is, but my m8 told me they were Orange Bearded Skunk but i dont know if these exist and i hav tried to research them but nothing exact came up. i hav started using nutes but since its outside it gets enough water and the only nutes i have are water soluble so i cant really add them when the water is soooo wet. the nutes im using are Chempak Formula No. 3 and No. 8

cheers