Legalize Connecticut!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Marietta, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Hi!!! I live in CT and spend my extra time raising awareness of the benefits of ending the prohibition on Marijuana!!

That said...check out this event!
    CT 1st GLOBAL Marijuana March | Facebook

<3

2. Right on and best of luck to you.

3. Just wanted to stop by and remind everyone that Connecticut will be participating for its first time in the Global Marijuana March on May 4, 2013 at Bushnell Park in Hartford!

We hope you will join us in supporting the cause!

Check it out at : Home

4. I can't be there (I'm in California), but I have something that may be quite useful for you- "Granny Storm Crow's MMJ List"! It is a collection of links to medical studies and news articles about cannabis and cannabinoids.

Here are a few samples straight from the List, to give you an idea of the format-

Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma (full - 2006) Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma

9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Inhibits Cell Cycle Progression in Human Breast Cancer through Cdc2 Regulation (full - 2006) http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/full/66/13/6615

Cannabinoids As Cancer Hope (article - 2006) NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Anandamide inhibits adhesion and migration of breast cancer cells. (abst - 2006)
    Anandamide inhibits adhesion and migration of b... [Exp Cell Res. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabidiol inhibits tumour growth in leukaemia and breast cancer in animal studies (news - 2006)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

My new List goes on for over 1000 pages like that! The index alone is 11 pages long! And I give it all away, FREE! :eek:

To get your free PDF, all you have to do is send me an email (bottom of my sig). :yay:

The 2013 List is now showing up at a few sites and also has a facebook page (see my sig) When you get your copy, please feel free to forward it to friends, or share my email with them! The more folks who have the List, the better! Once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the need for legalization becomes obvious!

Granny :wave: