Legalize Cannabis UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by davidster, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Legalise cannabis - e-petitions
    If you live in the UK, please sign this petition.
    Our government actually listens to these petitions as you may have heard about the debate over leaving the EU Referendum; I am appalled at the way the US Govt. is handling their e-Petitions and I can only hope that they take the American people seriously.
    Good luck and support to everyone who is pushing for cannabis and other drug legalization/decriminalization.
    Put our governments in their place before they put you in yours!

2. Signed :D You do realise though that Cannabis will never be legalised in the UK until America and other bigger countries whose asses we love to kiss legalise it.

3. that's partially true:(
    but i still think we should push for it, perhaps the petition might get us medical cannabis; but they love saying that we're perfectly fine with Sativex (which contains THC, just an example of Pharma getting a slice of the pie) even though it doesn't work as well as natural bud and is so damn hard to get!
    The world is waiting on America to end the drug war, I hate to say it

4. Your right, the government is so corrupt it's not even funny. I've looked into Sativex and it seems ok, no high though :( I doubt cannabis will be legal in my lifetime. Even in cali dispensaries get shut down often, the DEA go after the suppliers, cannabis is still illegal in America, California and the other mj states just have there own rules which the general laws trump. If all 52 states had these rules we'd be a hell of a lot closer to winning the war.

5. I think the government thinks of petitions as a joke.

6. The government will wipe there ass with the petition. There only interested if it makes lots of money, keeps the people they want it to happy i'e pharmaceutical companies and all that. In a way I think weed will be shit if it's legal. They will grow huge fields of it and spray it with all sorts of radioactive bullocks the same they do with tobacco, it will cost the same it does now after tax. The only good thing will be if it's legal to grow, thats another reason they don't legalise it. They know they could make money from it if it was hard to grow like tobacco. With tobacco there is a 1 in 100 chance of germination. Whatever happens happens.

7. Peter Reynolds the guy from CLEAR who was involved in the London 420 event recently started one of these petitions for Medical Cannabis which is worth signing Allow the prescription of medicinal cannabis by doctors - e-petitions