Legalization of Marijuana poll on MSNBC

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Superchiller, Mar 15, 2010.

1. lol I voted yes and then checked the results or w e its called and its %90 yes to legalize weed! lol only 70 ppl voted no and like a million (exaggeration) voted yes

2. fuck yes!!! its at 98.2% and getting better!!! legal weed here we come!

3. #4 agentgreenthumb, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    I hope to god somebody records the actual episode he discusses the poll and legalization because I don't have TV.

It's apparently this week at 3 pm EST...

EDIT: I think the article claims it's on monday, someone record it!

LAST EDIT: Wow...i'm too high, it IS monday and it's over :(

4. Whats the name of it, i'm sure you could find it some where!

lol 98.2 to 1.8

5. #6 tbone963, Mar 16, 2010
    hahahha this had me in tears.
    and yeah 98.2% to 1.8%:smoking:
    EDIT: i just found out its actually a week long piece and heres a vid from today
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/ns/msnbc_tv
    scroll down and it should be like the 3rd video

6. #7 SmokeyMcGanja, Mar 16, 2010
    [ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/35878696#35878696]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

David Evans is totally right, marihuana smokage wouldn't go up much with legalization, the only thing that would change is less ppl would get arrested for the "crime" of posession and it would save a lot of tax payer's money.

7. I can't WAIT for him to talk about the results! I'm impressed MSNBC is doing this:cool:

8. 98.2% vs 1.8%

8,794 to 161

Wow. I also can't wait until they discuss the overwhelming numbers. :D

9. Lol the lawyer guy pwned him in that debate! Lol :hello::smoking:

10. chris hansoin is a stoner

11. nah the economist pwned him, the lawyer was against legalization

12. the government would just be amazed if they knew how many people burn...

13. they would tax it like cigs. so the price would jump from 10 a gram to 15 or 20 and would rise every year. but what if they didnt then it would be great. and also if they do legalize you would have more jack offs acting cool and giving stoners a bad name. but i still hope they legalize and every one gets chinese

14. EVERYONE will be growing it. there's no way it will be more expensive when it's legal.

15. Just voted....only 1.9% say no, thats sweet

16. then people growing it will sell it, and they will try to make it illegal again since they wont be getting any money

17. no they wont, people arent going to buy from some random dude when they can get the same if not better shit at a store, and they can buy it in different forms, in foods, in drinks, in candy, in gum, whatever you name it can mostly be made into...

18. Excellent the #'s are in our favor
    Cant wait to see how this develops

19. I got a letter in the mail from a congressman saying that he supports the views of the FDA and that he hopes it does not ruin his chances to get re-elected (for saying that)... More or less. I used to be a very hopeful person when it came to legalizing pot (hell, i feel that prohibition doesnt work on anything so legalize it all...different story) but the lobbyist and special intrest groups (esp. private prison systems, alcohol distributors, and p.r. for the idiots in washington that have kept this plant illegal for sooooo long for reasons that are ignorant and based off of racist/stereotypical views.) But back to the lobbyist...they have there futures invested in the wellfare of there products that they invest in...if marijuana becomes legal, that is too much money that they will never be able to get back b/c everyone would know that they fed us full of lies with all the propaganda that they spewed at us for years. Ugh... it makes me sad that they get away with making more money from it being illegal, cause more deaths and violence from it being illegal,profit from ruining peoples lifes while they get torn from their family, get raped in jail, and forced to become legal slaves for the state. That is the really sick thing, the government are worse than the drug dealers and cartels and that they have got so many people to believe they are doing this for good intent. I used to be told how lucky i was to be an american, but with all the pain and backwards logic and lies they feed the world, the older i get...im saddend