Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legalization Movement is Spreading!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReeferMan2000, Nov 15, 2012.

1. More states are catching on! More states are legalizing medicinal cannabis, more states are decriminalizing cannabis, and now, more states are trying to legalize recreational! State Legislators in Rhode Island and Maine Are Announcing Marijuana Legalization Bills Tomorrow - Hit & Run : Reason.com

I'm not just talking about Colorado and Washington by the way!

"State legislators in Rhode Island and Maine will announce bills tomorrow to legalize recreational marijuana, a spokesperson for the Marijuana Policy Project announced today.

Rhode Island Rep. Edith Ajello and Maine Rep. Diane Russell will hold a conference call tomorrow with the Marijuana Policy Project to announce the legislation.

MPP says that "similar proposals will be submitted in at least two other states - Vermont and Massachusetts.""

What are your thoughts on this? :hello:

2. Sweet, Washington and Colorado has gotten the ball rolling :smoke:

3. Too bad i live in Texas :( we'll definitely be one of the last

4. So the war begins...

Attached Files:

5. If the people vote for this, as they have, then it will be a war against the people!

6. i really hope that a trend continues, i really do. i can just imagine how wonderful it would feel to not have to worry about getting arrested just for doing something you enjoy. that being said, i'm trying not to get my hopes up because i don't want to be disappointed. every small step is HUGE, and it should be celebrated, but we have to remember that we're only a fraction of the way there, and we have to keep fighting no matter what.

7. From west virginia, I bet well be one of the last ones. But I absolutely think it will be good for the economy. We will just have to wait and see what happens!

8. How is recreational use gonna be allowed in Rhode Island before California? Come on Cali, step it up.

9. Yeah, my thoughts exactly. California had Prop 19 last time around, but it didn't catch on quite enough. It'll happen, though, just need to be patient. It's decriminalized in a lot of counties anyway, to the point where it's almost legal.

10. #10 Storm Crow, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Anyone writing their politicians about this? Reminding them about little things like-

Marijuana Legalization Hits 56% Support in Rasmussen Poll | StoptheDrugWar.org

56% of the American public = 56% of VOTERS! If they want to keep their jobs, those politicians better start listening to the voice of their BOSSES- "WE, the people"! :hello:

Share the knowledge about cannabis! How many folks would vote against legalization after reading these two articles? (read them yourself! :D )

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate[/FONT]

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

If you guys just sit their "playing with your Wii", just griping and doing nothing constructive, it will take forever to get cannabis legal! Put down the controller and get busy!

Write those politicians! Contact Elected Officials | USA.gov

Comment in the news!

Leave those 2 articles wherever bored people gather!

Send abstracts from my List (1st link in my sig) to your doctor!

Get busy!

Granny :wave:

11. I'm with you, Granny! More people need to become activists! If the people want it, we will have it. We simply need the numbers!