Legalization in sunny Florida

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ATLienToker, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Even if you cant vote on MMJ you can vote the politicians out that made the 60% rule and then vote to change that rule to 51%

Just my 2 cents :smoke:

2. As native Florida resident, and someone who has spent time incarcerated for S/P of marijuana (31 months), I have to agree with everyone that Florida will be one of the LAST states to even allow medical marijuana (much less legal weed). In fact, I don't think all the old conservatives here will even consider medical marijuana until they are forced to by a sweeping federal law. (I know, I know...wishful thinking.)

Sad state of affairs when the all knowing Big Government won't allow sick patients to grow their own medicine.

3. The problem is that the majority of Florida residents/voters are retired conservative old people. And they are the ones who were brought up with all the lies and propaganda, and after a lifetime of brainwashing they will NEVER change their views on it.

4. I either am not getting the point of this post, or why everyone is over looking what it says, NO ONE has ever died of just marijuana use, EVER IN 10,000 years of its recorded use, I hope that was a joke, and not a funny one at that, its more likely that he had a stroke at the same time he just happened to light up? seriously sort this post out for me, WTF.

5. on floridas MMJ facebook page someone said that shit.. the the chronic is face palming her comment.. she was talking about how it killed her friend.. but the girls who said it was fat and ugly, so her friend probably had a stroke from being fat.

6. LOL +rep that shit had me cracking up!

7. K,I get it now, lol, im a big person, but even I dont have problems like that, she must of been a larger woman, and VERY ignorant.