Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legalization in New Mexico

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Equalvision95, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Lately I've been hearing talk of decriminalization of recreational use in New Mexico. That includes both possession and distribution I think too. From what I've read, that seems to be the case. Gary Johnson has been speaking out about how stopping arrests for minor possession won't be fixing anything because the laws will now be focusing more on arresting all the currently illegal distributors. Does anybody know any specifics?
    All I've seen is a couple news reports on the local channels and a few articles on the web, but with nothing specific pertaining to voting in the near future. I don't really know what to think.. :confused: All I know is I'm stoked to hear that NM might finally be seeing the light. So if anyone knows anything about when there might be a vote, pleaseee tell me. Hopefully it'll be a public vote. I'll show up to that and pile in 6 other stoners with me in my car. I swear, at least half of the people around here smoke pot and there are a good handful more of sensible adults who know the real facts that don't smoke. I really think there's a chance of a law passing if it's up to the people and finally be able to make our ignorant governor Suzanna Martinez see what's up. Maybe finally schools will be able to afford to let teachers keep their jobs and the roads won't suck so much with the extra cash flow haha

Wish New Mexico luck my fellow blades.

2. This would be wonderful. I'm eager to see the handful of states following in the footsteps of Colorado and Washington.

3. I would love to see my neighbors to the east legalize! One more step to world-wide legalization.