Legalization in new jersey

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by joints all day, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Do you think new jersey will ever legalize weed? Whats your opinion on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I think it will be legal here soon. Nicolas Scutari will be introducing a bill for legalization and people in New Jersey are getting fed up with the failed medical program. There's little babies dying just because they live in New Jersey and the laws are so messed up here. Had they lived somewhere like Colorado or California their lives could have been saved. Do you know what it's like to lose a child? Your child? What the fuck is wrong with this state?

3. Please for the love of god let it happen... Where do I sign?

4. dude i tottaly agree with u man and i bet it must crush a family to loose a child witch can be fixed by alittle cannabis good thoughts man

5. Not Under Christie. Yes Scutari is proposing a bill but if it is passed it will be vetoed by Christie

6. christie is a pussy he better legalize it

7. unfortunately I feel he will vetoed but who knows he could surprise us. It'd be nice since i'm moving back to jersey in June :D

8. he did say he is reconsidering the laws so yeah you never know

9. Vetos can be overturned if 60% of the council disagrees with the veto. (Don't quote me on the 60% part) :bongin:

10. Hopefully soon.

11. Yes its a 2/3s majority. But Less than 8% of vetoes are overturned

12. hopefully he just legalizes it

13. Yeah I've been in NJ now 2 and a half years. I was gonna live in the northwest. Foolish me.... I can't imagine Christie signing that bill and then run for prez. It would be nice if he did though... It could solve the property tax problem here.

14. i can u tell you this if he doesnt legalize weed he will never become president