Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legalization in Florida ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aRizzy, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Yeah mmj is fuckin close... I'm so happy! But I have a feeling that I wont be living here when they pas it though :/

2. florida.. damn man its so close

3. Yea Florida is harsh on weed but I'm hoping all goes swell but I assume well be one of the last places to get medical or decriminalization. Allthough I'd love to help.

4. Its going to be soon when mmj is legal!!!! I called this about a year ago after going to one of my grandmas republican party meetings(im not republican) and I was surprised by how it was supported by them. Not all are like this but everyone is diff. Decrim will follow mmj.:smoke:

5. Anybody know what's goin on in Texas? I would love to walk past a cop smokin some bud