Legalization in Florida?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by frenchfries, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Does anybody know if or when florida will have medical marijuana.

2. we'll be one of the last...

3. damn that sucks ass

4. Yea I live here, Florida's among the most strict when it comes to MJ laws... Governor Jim Lewis actually said he would legalize, but of course he got no votes...

5. i gotta agree,,,

florida will be the last,,,, i live here also,,,,

the cops are so GUNG-HO when it comes to busting someone for weed...

by legalizing it,, the cops would be so bored<======:cool:

6. Eventually... when they see other states legalizing it, surely that will have to too.

7. I love what chicken said yea they would be bored as shitt haha...but everything south of tampa has prolly the worst opiate problem of anywhere..ive seen 12 13 years old FUCKED UP on blues, bars and the worst part people alotta people smoke em so maybe legalization would help this

8. Florida's voters are mostly old, conservative, retired people who were brainwashed with all the propaganda growing up.

So not for at least 20-30 years.

9. Last sunday while i was tail gating in south florida some hot chick asked me if i wanted to sign a ballot to help legalize mm. she gave me a few cards that stated the following.

People United for Medical Marijuana - Florida PAC

Dave "M"
    Palm beach coordinator

You can stop the suffering, help us legalize medical marijuana in florida!

1. go to website, print on 1 sheet of paper, sign & inform others!
    2. Sign up for our free e-letter, go to pufmm.org/contact.php
    3. contact your local rep., get involved while recruiting others!

"pass it on"

--

10. Some hot chick? What did she look like :laughing: I might know her cuz I volunteered with PUFMM before.

Honestly, we (PUFMM) are trying to get the FL MMJ initiative on the ballot for 2012...but we need a LOT of petitions signed. So spread the word.

And yeah, FL will probably be one of the last.....too many old people here who still believe reefer madness. But getting it on the ballot would still be a step forward.

11. blonde, green or blue eyes, slim. Around 5' 2''.

i was pretty drunk at the time.

12. Yeah we'll be waiting a while..

13. Man i hate living in Florida all the old ass conservative Christians. We'll probably get medical when the rest of the country has already legalized.

14. I just moved to Florida a week ago. This is not good news for me. But I havent even found a connect on bud yet...

15. Yeah seems we're all in agreement we'll be one of the last

Laws are real harsh in florida for herb right now :/

16. for example,,,just 2 days ago...

the whole state had to pull the k2 off the shelves,,

cant sell that in florida no-more..:cool:

shit gives me a headache ,,, i wont be missing it,

17. Fastest way you to speak to these folks is through their wallet. Pain Management via traditional medications isn't exactly getting any cheaper, while certain herbal remedies costs have remained the same for quite some time now.

And when Grandma starts giving Grandpa an earful, he'll just sit back, light up a joint and smile blissfully at the "side effects" of his new medication... :cool:

18. I don't see it happening for a while either. First step is to get it on the ballots. Other than getting popped I'm not to worried about it though. Learn to grow your own!

19. I'm fuckin glad they took that shit off dude... shit was fuckin up peoples cannabinoid receptors BADDDDDD....
    so when u smoke the real stuff again it affects u different... dont fuck with your chakras balance....

20. so you mean to tell me with all the young people in florida who smoke weed we cant get these petitions signed and put on the ballet or are they just to lazy to go through the steps to get it done.this is bullshit everyone wants to smooke it but no one wants to go through the steps to get it legalized.plus i know alot of older people smoke also especially in the country.