Legalization in Florida

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 15, 2014.

1. We keep hearing about it but what are the odds of it happening? And when? Florida needs an economic boost and weed is the perfect fix. And the perfect fix for me.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well hopefully they beat the deadline and get enough signatures then it has to go through some stuff to get put on the ballot for November so hopefully this year. I hear its going to be strict so I wouldn't count on being a patient anytime soonSent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. There were more than enough signatures (almost 50% more than needed), but republicans are fighting HARD to keep the referendum from happening because they think it's going to affect the Governor's race...and they're right. What makes Florida so whacky is that the push for medical marijuana was bankrolled almost entirely by one guy (John Morgan), who is backing the leading democratic Gubernatorial candidate. This is a pretty good article.

4. Actually we have enough confirmed by unitedforcare. 1.1 in total and over 650k confirmed

5. Guys Florida is on the ballot for November, what chances are we looking at here?

6. We need 60% of Florida voters to vote yesSent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. They better pass this shit lol

" That's what I thought. NERD! "

8. "If the people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in a sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum