Legalization in Florida?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by treejay420, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Hi, going to school in Florida. Wondering if any Floridians know the chances of any changes to the marijuana laws in the next few years and what they possibly might be. I realize Florida is more of a red state but I feel like weed is a part of the city life and in Tallahassee and other areas of northern Florida. Mostly I think the issue lies within the rich, white, older population of southern Florida. Now these are all just generalizations, I know peoples ideals are not geographically specific. Anyway sorry for rambling. Peace :smoke:

2. There are bills introduced to both Senate and House with regards to mmj.
    SB 1250 and HB 1139.

3. ^^^Nice read, it really helps to have money people behind it.....

4. #5 Storm Crow, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    It helps even more if YOU are behind the bills and being an activist!

Comment in the online news! Tell them the facts- and back yourself up with the titles of medical studies! Some idiot claims "Pot causes lung cancer!" :mad:, so you post up titles like "[FONT=&quot]{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer" (PubMed) and "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows" (sciencedaily) and make him look like the idiot he is! :devious: [/FONT]

Join PUFMM! PUFMM - Tampa <info@meetup.com> Email them for activities in your area! They have branches all over Florida! :)

Get a copy of "Granny Storm Crow's List! For you to educate others, you need the facts! Send me an email (bottom of my sig) or PM me your email! I'll send you back over 1000 pages of links to MMJ studies and articles! :D (It is also a great source for studies to do that paper on cannabis that you have dreamed of!)

Get busy! Make it happen! :smoking:

Granny :wave:

5. I do that here in Illinois.....I don't know how much influence I'll have in Florida

6. Most floridians have just settled with the fake shit.lol just kidding but that's what it seems like.

7. #9 Deadheadbill, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
  8. Interview says Nov ballot any news on this I have seen a few other topics in the news of late but no dates on anything?