Legalization in 3 states?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Jaycooler, Aug 9, 2012.

1. So I herd three states might legalize it.... Anyone know more on this? Thanks :hello:

2. Yes sir; Washington State, Oregon, and Colorado all have a shot at becoming Marijuana legal states soon. :) There's also an ad that's out in Washington promoting I-502, the bill that will basically legalize Marijuana in the state to people 21 and older: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aScUZgzFlTI&feature=player_embedded]Let's Talk About A New Approach - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure people on here will be happy to give you more information as well. :)

Happy tokes my friend and best regards! :smoke:

3. Wait... Legalized or decriminalized? this is going to be a major step forward!

4. Shits gonna be legal in Oregon in no time

5. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Wait... Legalized or decriminalized? this is going to be a major step forward![/quote]

Legalize. I believe all three states have already decriminalized it.

6. They're calling it "legalization" in all three states, but in all three cases, it's really only conditional legalization/decriminalization, imo.

7. New York needs to get its medical game on :(

8. I'm rooting for 'em, here in KY we may just see some medical this year. I hear CO especially is looking good.

9. People always say california is leading the way for legalization, but from what ive heard it sounds like colorado's where its at.

10. Who cares what it is?! It's a step in a direction which is better than nowhere or backwards! I believe it's the small steps toward getting anti marijuana conservatives to eventually except the fact it isnt going anywhere and except it. Like same sex marriage

11. I agree, just stating my perception of what the bills actually are.

12. [quote name='"Niveuspuer"']

They're calling it "legalization" in all three states, but in all three cases, it's really only conditional legalization/decriminalization, imo.[/quote]

Being able to grow without paranoia from the law, or walk into a store and purchase weed without them pesky med cards pretty much sounds like legalization to me. :cool:

13. All of those things are very significant steps forward but what all three bills are proposing is really only limited legalization. If alcohol was illegal to buy/own in quantities of over 1/4 of a gallon, would you really consider it "legal?"

I wouldn't but maybe that's just me.

14. [quote name='"Niveuspuer"']

All of those things are very significant steps forward but what all three bills are proposing is really only limited legalization. If alcohol was illegal to buy/own in quantities of over 1/4 of a gallon, would you really consider it "legal?"

I wouldn't but maybe that's just me.[/quote]

Lol I still would. As long as I can stop by some public store to by bud instead of my dealer then I'm happy. Besides, I think the legal amount they're proposing would be more than enough for me :smoke:

15. Awesome! Subbed.

16. I'll be voting for legalization in WA in November! So excited to be apart of this huge step forward..that is if it passes and all.:fingerscrossed:

17. Not to rain on the parade but do you guys really think the Feds will allow it? They have basically said that states have no rights and shut down MMJ dispensaries. Why would they let states legalize it? I really hope it happens but it's too good to be true.

18. fuck the feds

19. apparently its going to be taxed at 25%..interesting to see how that compares with street prices in the area

20. Are you all forgetting that Canada could be legal on august 28th? Matt mernaghs case is being decided upon that day, so Canada has a very good chance of becoming legal this month. I am fucking stoked.