Legalization bracelets?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Green Wizard, Nov 20, 2012.

1. #1 Green Wizard, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    I was just thinking, this might be a cool idea. I'm not sure if this has been done or not. A perfect way to show off your true colors. You'll be like "yeah, I smoke cannabis", and "yeah, I wear this bracelet and support nationwide legalization". All the profits for the bracelets would go toward the legalization campaign of course.

edit: I just saw a bunch of lame legalization bracelets. I'm thinking of like the rubber Livestrong type bracelets.

What do you guys think?

2. I would love to, but id still hide it under a long sleeve so I can get a job =\

Also, not everybody would trust me to sell their house.. Some might. But not all would approve of my right to wear the bracelet.

3. hahaha they just did a south park on those bracelets your talking about

4. *worldwide

you stereotypical american. :p

5. #5 Chrysalis, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    If it was simple and discrete... It could work, not sure how many people would buy it.... but as i said it could work...
    Why don't you make a few? or find a place that could make them...
    After that you just need to talk with shop keepers if they are willing to sell them.
    Then your gonna have to find the political group who is proposing to legalize and donate to them.

Of course this is the basic foundation for your business... If you actually pull it off you can start selling the bracelets internationally via the internet...

Here to help you get started :)
    Silicone Wristband Manufacturer : Wholesale-wristbands.com

6. Spencers sells some leagalize ones

7. the part where that dude just kept rhyming about the scause on your paws had me laughing so hard