Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

legalise

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mekon, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Hi there fellow smokers.
    When are the politicians in england gonna legalise the herb, enough people smoke it. They could make money and we could start getting some even better smoke.
    It looks like another trip to amsterdam is in order untill that day arrives.
    Nobody sells better cannabis than the greenhouse coffe shop in amsterdam, to anyone going soon you have to go there and try their award winning super silver haze it fucking rocks.

Speak to you all soon and remember in a bong or in a spliff its all the fucking same.

2. From what I've read from NORML, the weed is legalized in the UK. Partial decriminalization, at least. It's cut London street crime rates in half!

3. I can't remember the exact weight, but cops can't pull you unless you have a big stash. They just take it offa you and send you away.
    They can't do anything if you're stoned either, cos it doesn't really mean you have anything... :p

4. It will never be legal in the UK, because the government cannot effectively raise taxes from the sales! Yes they could from coffee style shops, but think about all us home growers! Imagine declaring on your tax form how much dope you've grown in the last tax year! Accountants would have a hell of a time balancing that!

5. they would not tax you on what you grow at home, think about it they dont tax home brewed beer or wine. they could only tax it through coffe shop style shops.

6. They can always tax the shit out of growing supplies and force home growers to get a special permit each year.

All the police who will get laid off from the lack of drug crimes can go to work for the Tax service and continue to raid people that don't have the growers license.

Never underestimate the power of a government to find a way to tax you!

7. LOL
    Nothing would surprise!

8. I remember reading in the news that it was along the lines of 3 grams. Trouble is tho - I think they went ahead and made the dealing laws harsher. Anyone know if all over England its partial decriminalized? (I heard it was just in Brixton)