legal xtc in amsterdam

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cannabisblunt, May 16, 2008.

1. im going to amsterdam in june, and i was wondering if i should try the legal xtc. the only "drugs" i have done are weed and hash. i am going to go clubbing with a good buddy and kind of wanna try it out. anyone else try it?

2. post your questions in the correct section of the forum,

this is a marijuana forum not an ecstasy forum

3. I was rollin at a free Easy Star All Stars concert and that shit was fucking amazing! I was groovin and dancin all over the place!!! do it!

4. I didn't know X was legal in Amsterdam. Is it really?

5. i thought other drugs went in pandoras box?

6. aight sorry ill post in the other forum. btw, there are herbal x pills in amsterdam that are apparently the same thing, not real MDMA

7. I'm pretty sure you can buy herbal ecstasy at most headshops in the US as well. But from what i hear it's not anywhere near as good as the real thing.

8. E is my drug of choice.
    I would pass up the herbal.
    The real thing isn't detremental to your health. Period.

9. I heard that the herbal E was worse for your body then regular E....i know sounds strange anyone hear anything like this before?

10. all depends if you're getting mdma or rolls

mdma is virtually harmless, as long as you don't do it in excess you're good.

rolls you just never know. (test kits ftw)

11. I just MDMA last night for the first time and it was amazing. I had about 100mg and I was rollin for about 6 hours it seemed like (I was smokin joints every hours which might be why). I was perfectly aware of what was going on but I was just so happy and I wanted to talk to everyone it was the best expierience I have ever had. I suggest you try to just get MDMA and not that herbal shit trust me.

12. Lol I like how no one even reads the thread before responding. He's not talking about "X" or MDMA, he's talking about "Legal X." Spice Gold is to weed what "Legal X" is to X.

Anyhow, you're referring to BZP right? Or some other new drug that's legal over there?