1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

legal troubles

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by smokeuhjunt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Who all here has been in legal troubles and what did you

do?? I got a dui like 6 months and ago

and I have failed a few drug tests which fuckin sucks cause

now im on randoms and can't smoke as much... :smoke:
  2. The worst legal 'trouble' I've ever been in is also the only time I've ever been pulled over...this cop pulled me over because they had a robbery in the area and I fit the description..white female driving a black Saturn. Thank heavens they were busy and let me go...I was driving a car that was not mine, with outdated California plates (in PA), no insurance, the car wasn't inspected, and I was high as a mofo! I was very lucky :D
  3. I haven't been in trouble in years. I have learned to stay out of trouble is not take a chance that will get me in trouble!

Just a thing that I have to do!
  4. yepyep, i've had little actual trouble with the law, but I do so much illegal, lol. im just lucky :p
  5. luckily, nothing involving weed yet!
    i always used to get tickets for skateboarding back in middle school.
  6. nothing i haven't been able to talk my way out of
  7. i mooned an undercover detective before... that was pretty interesting. nothing happened though. just got a warning.

8. lol, i bet you were kicking yourself for that one lol
  9. just a couple of tickets her.e nothing that bad.

10. i got arrested for possesion on school grounds a few months ago, now im on probation til like next january :(

11. a little... i was 14... it's just one of those things that stupid 14 year olds do, LOL

Grasscity Deals Near You