Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal to smoke weed if you own a dispencery?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Joeissic, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Today someone tried to convince me that it is legal to smoke weed if you own a dispensary, but do not have any medical condition or a real doctors note. I dont think its true but, Can someone tell me the truth.

2. In the same way that caregivers and growers are not allowed to smoke, this goes for dispensaries too. You have to have your own card to smoke.

3. [​IMG]

4. im pretty sure you cant grow OR even own a dispensary without your card... but dude there are like thousands (literally) of problems that cannabis can help with... id be shocked if you didnt have a legit cause for MMJ.

5. When you harvest for dispensary just put some to the side for youself.I am wtf,you are legal to own it but not to use it?

6. you can't legally grow weed without a card...

7. Well I thought so since I am not really into the Cali laws since I am almost acros the world from america.But I follow everything that goes on with Mary Yane.

8. fasho. i didnt mean to sound like you should have known that lol. but yes unfortunately there are so many laws that make no sense, you kind of have to make sure :p

9. I had a friend try to convince me the same thing with the laws in Oregon. She said that the only thing you had to worry about was getting a card (patient, caregiver, or grower) to allow possession, but then the caregiver/grower could still smoke it without breaking the law, even if they weren't OMMP patients.

I think it's a load of BS. I think the law only allows for possession by the patient, but caregivers can transport/prepare the patient's cannabis under direction from the patient, and the grower only grows the patient's medicine, but I'm wondering if she's found a nasty loophole. I don't know. :confused_2:

10. i sure hope there is no loophole like that, but i mean it should all be legalized completely so i guess its whatever lol.